Looking for a great new Vegetarian/Vegan Super Bowl Finger Lick’n Good Snack?
In as little as 15 minutes (5 for prep and 10 to roast).. you are ready for game time.
- One large head cauliflower – cut in to bite size pcs
- Brussel Sprouts – around 20 or so cut in half
- Rinse, drain and DRY Cauliflower and Sprouts
- In a bowl combine 1/2 tsp EACH salt, pepper, chili powder and cumin ( I used 1 tsp each.. proceed with caution if you do that.. LOL )
- Put veggies in a big bowl and make sure they are dry.. so the dry ingredients do not stick to any one pc.. but mix evenly.
- Pour dry ingredients over veggies .. and mix well with hands to coat all ..
- Lightly spray a cookie tin with non stick spray ( I used coconut oil spray)
- Add veggies on tin and bake on 400 ( preheated) for about 10 minutes.. stirring once at half way mark..
Fun to pop in your mouth as is.. or serve with a ‘dip’ of sorts (think hummus?) or as I will .. served over zucchini “pasta” for a meal .
Create a great day !