A quick (seriously) , easy and delish treat to serve as a nice replacement for that devil of a high fat and cholesterol goodie..
NO Devil … Eggs.
- 1 can organic garbanzo beans – rinse and drain
- 1/2 can organic black beans – rinse and drain
- 1/2 lemon – no rind
- 1 tsp minsed and roasted garlic
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 6 eggs – hard boiled and halved , remove yolks and discard
- 2 tbsp of avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- green onion for garnish
- sea salt to taste
Literally, throw all ( except egg white, green onion and salt) in to a vitamix or food processor.. turn on high and blend until creamy… if too thick.. add a tbsp of water until you get consistency you like..
Spoon about a tsp or more into each half of egg white.. garnish with green onion and a sprinkle of salt to taste..
NOTE: I use trader joes brand for all canned goods.. as they are certified NON GMO
Create a great day..