Cucumber, Carrot and Sweet Onion Slaw…
Delish and Easy.. yup… and healthy too !
WHAT you need:
- 4 large cucumbers – skin off/sliced thin or spiralize (use a spirooli)
- 1 medium sweet onion – slice thin or spiralize
- 6 large carrots – shredded or spiralize
- 1 medium/large jalepeno pepper – minced small
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup organic sugar – I used a little less..you could do without if you choose?
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper seeds
DO THIS… All Veggies – sliced , diced and minced go in a bowl – A (mix).. all other items go in another bowl – B (mix)
Add bowl B ingredients (mixed) in to bowl A.. mix well with hands…. put in mason jars or tight lid container.. chill and marinate for at least 6 hours.
ENJOY. Create a great day !