- 1 cup Gluten Free Rolled Oats – Raw
- 1 cup Nut Butter.. I used Mara Natha Raw Almond Butter
- 1 cup Vanila flavored protein powder.. I used 100% whey.. You can choose any brand or protein powder – Vegan or not.
- 2 Medium Ripe Bananas
- 4 tbsp ground flax seeds
- In blender or food processor.. add un cooked oats, protein powder and flax seeds.. blend on high to make a combined powder
- In another bowl mash the bananas with a fork or spoon .. till completely MUSHY
- Add all ingredients in a bowl.. including Almond Butter
- Make sure hands are really clean.. cause the best way to mix this is with your hands.. Mix well.. till you have a well blended paste
- Rub a little (very little) oil on the bottom of a glass pan or use wax paper..
- Spread nut/ oat paste in glass pan ( for this photo I only made half of a recipe which is why its only half a pan.. spreads about 1/2 inch thick btw..
- Put pan in freezer for about 3 hours.. and cut.. one cut.. put back in freezer until ready to eat.. take each one out as you need ..
Full Recipe as above.. makes approx 16 bars.. 166 cals each 4 grams fiber, 4 grams sugars, 16 grams carbs, 11 grams protein
Super NUTTY, Super Banana.. Super YUMMMMMM
Create a great day !