- 1 cup GF ( guten free) rolled oats
- 2 cups GF oat flour
- 2 TB chia seed meal or ( I just used just chia seeds )
- 1 ts baking soda
- 1 ts baking powder
- 1 ts sea salt
- 1 ts ground cinnamon
- 1.5 cups fresh grated zucchini
- 1 cup almond, soy or coconut milk ( I used almond milk)
- 2 TB fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup (liquified) extra virgin coconut oil – I may sub with apple sauce next time.. a thought?
- 1/3 cup of organic honey or maple syrup
- 1 BIG cup of blueberries ( fresh or frozen)
- Add all dry ingredients (not blueberries) with honey and zucchini in a big bowl.. and mix together..
- in another bowl.. mix your choice of milk, lemon and coconut oil ..mix well .
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix well..
- Slowly fold in blueberries to the mixture.. careful not to break blues..
- spray muffin tin with coconut oil spray.. and fill cups to top with mixture.. makes just 12 small muffins total (Note.. I used paper .. but suggest no paper spray only )
- Bake in pre heated oven 350 for about 35 minutes.. or until golden on top and not gooey in side..
Oh.. and when I asked my honey after he ate one what he thought.. he said ” I could easily eat 3 or 4 at a time….. but I wont”.. I think that is a good review..
ENJOY.. they are super easy to pack for a snack.. or lunch!
Create a great day !