Tired of oatmeal and berries , want a change up from the green smoothie today?… try Quinoa Porridge for breakfast.. its JUST RIGHT !
So you made your big batch of Quinoa on Sunday… and while you use it mostly for dinners as a side dish with a green and protein.. did you know you can eat it cold for bfast too? (or hot if you prefer of course)
- 1 cup of cooked Quinoa ( cook 1 cup dry washed quinoa to two cups water .. boil / simmer 15 mins and fluff this will most likely make 2 cups of cooked quinoa fyi..enough for two days. )
- 1/4 cup of almond milk or Rice milk…. or your own healthy preference
- add berries and cinnamon to taste
- a small serving of nuts ( walnuts or almonds are a great choice)
- Raw honey for sweetness.. if you need it..
ENJOY.. Create a great day !
I forgot you told me about this breakfast. Perfect for a snowy morning.
Not sure who this is (Anonymous) ^ ..but yes.. this is a yummy breakfast, lunch or dinner.. Yummy and healthy doesnt discriminate..:) happy day.
Leave a comment