- 2 cups dry rolled GF oats
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts –
- 1/2 tsp aluminum free baking powder
- 1.5 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt ( fine grain)
- 1 and 1/4 cups almond milk vanilla unsweet
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1.5 ripe banana
- 1.5 blueberries fresh or frozen unsweet.
- 1 large egg
Add all Wet ingredients in Bowl and whisk together well.
Line bottom of 8 X 8 glass pan with bananas and half of blueberries
Pour dry ingredients over bananas and blueberries in pan and spread evenly.
On top of dry ingredients, pour the wet over the dry and make sure to get it all in evenly down to the bottom with a tap of the bottom of pan on the counter a few times to move the wet ingredients thru the dry..
Bake 45 minutes in a preheated oven @ 375 – let cool and ENJOY !
I cut in to 12 servings … makes a great bfast bar or energy snack.