The way you bid the world adieu each night affects the way the world greets you the next day.
1. Do a quick tidy up. – Put things away and straighten up a little. It will make all the difference to wake up and see a sense of order in your home.
2. Preempt things that cause morning panic. – Attack the trouble areas the night before. Coffee beans in the machine? Work outfit decided? Kids’ schoolbags packed?
3. Prepare the breakfast zone. – Set the table and create a pleasant vibe in the dining area. Flowers, a pot plant or bright placemats can help make a cheery start to your day.
4. Make a list of things to handle tomorrow. – Make a little to do list – it will make room in your head for sweet dreams.
5. Set the alarm (if you need it). – Allow enough time to get ready and be where you need to be without stressing yourself out.
6. Do something relaxing for 30 minutes before bed. – That means switching off from work, the news and serial killer novels. Watch something pleasant on TV, chat with the family or curl up with a relaxing book.
7. Brush and floss your teeth. – Ward off dental woes and go to sleep all nice and minty.
8. Wash your face. – If you wear make up you’ll avoid the dreaded morning raccoon-eye. Plus you’ll keep your pillow-case fresh – a bonus for your skin.
9. Say goodnight – Share a goodnight wish or kiss with family members, a housemate or even your fave social network. It will make you smile, and smiling makes you feel good.
10. Think of things you’re grateful for. – Do this while going off to sleep. Feeling grateful is linked with greater happiness. Plus it’s lovely note on which to end the day.
Have a restful evening so you can Create a great day !
Thanks to getorganized.com for this content