Whole Food Ingredients:
- 1 lb. spicy or sweet chicken sausage, cut into pieces
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1.5 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 (14 oz.) cans diced tomatoes, ( I used organic/no sodium) undrained
- 1 Tbsp. stevia or sweetner
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1″ pieces
- 3 tsp. Tabasco Sauce
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 2 lb. frozen uncooked cleaned shrimp, thawed tails pulled off
- pasta or rice of your choice
NOTE: You can use Orzo with this recipe.. it that is the case add 1/2 cup uncooked orzo at 7th hour when you turn your crock pot to high.. cook 15 minutes then add shrimp..
Quick and Easy Preparation:
- Add everything in crockpot except shrimp
- Set crock pot on low heat for 7 hours..
- at 7th hour turn to high . After 15 minutes on high add shrimp for another 15 minutes on high.
Serve over brown rice, rice pasta or quinoa.. or just eat it alone !
Im eating over rice spaghetti !
Create a great day !