What’s So Great About Wheatgrass?
Wheat Grass Benefits
- Wheat grass juice is one of the best sources of living chlorophyll available.
- Chlorophyll is the first product of light and, therefore, contains more light energy than any other element.
- Wheatgrass juice is a crude chlorophyll and can be taken orally and as a colon implant without toxic side effects.
- Chlorophyll is the basis of all plant life.
- Wheatgrass is high in oxygen like all green plants that contain chlorophyll. The brain and all body tissues function at an optimal level in a highly-oxygenated environment.
- Chlorophyll is anti-bacterial and can be used inside and outside the body as a healer.
- Science has proven that chlorophyll arrests growth and development of unfriendly bacteria.
- Chlorophyll (wheatgrass) rebuilds the bloodstream. Studies of various animals have shown chlorophyll to be free of any toxic reaction. The red cell count was returned to normal within 4 to 5 days of the administration of chlorophyll, even in those animals which were known to be extremely anemic or low in red cell count.
- Chlorophyll can be extracted from many plants, but wheatgrass is superior because it has been found to have over 100 elements needed by man. If grown in organic soil, it absorbs 92 of the known 102 minerals from the soil.
- Wheatgrass has what is called the grass-juice factor, which has been shown to keep herbivorous animals alive indefinitely.
- Liquid chlorophyll gets into the tissues, refines them and makes them over.
- Wheatgrass Juice is a superior detoxification agent compared to carrot juice and other fruits and vegetables. Dr Earp-Thomas, associate of Ann Wigmore, says that 15 pounds of Wheatgrass is the equivalent of 350 pounds of carrot, lettuce, celery, and so forth.
- Liquid chlorophyll washes drug deposits from the body.
- Chlorophyll neutralizes toxins in the body.
- Chlorophyll helps purify the liver.
- Chlorophyll improves blood sugar problems.
- Wheatgrass juice acts as a detergent in the body and is used as a body deodorant.
- A small amount of wheatgrass juice in the human diet helps prevents tooth decay.
- Wheatgrass juice held in the mouth for 5 minutes will help eliminate toothaches. It pulls poisons from the gums.
- Gargle Wheat grass Juice for a sore throat.
- Drink Wheatgrass Juice for skin problems such as eczema or psoriasis.
- Wheat grass Juice keeps the hair from graying.
- Pyorrhea of the mouth: lay pulp of wheatgrass soaked in juice on diseased area in mouth or chew wheat grass, spitting out the pulp.
- By taking Wheat grass Juice, one may feel a difference in strength, endurance, health, and spirituality, and experience a sense of well-being.
- Wheatgrass juice improves the digestion.
- Wheat grass juice is high in enzymes.
- Wheatgrass juice is an excellent skin cleanser and can be absorbed through the skin for nutrition. Pour green juice over your body in a tub of warm water and soak for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse off with cold water.
- According to Dr. Birscher, nature uses chlorophyll (wheatgrass) as a body cleanser, rebuilder, and neutralizer of toxins.
- Wheat grass juice can dissolve the scars that are formed in the lungs from breathing acid gasses. The effect of carbon monoxide is minimized since chlorophyll increases hemoglobin production.
- Wheatgrass Juice reduces high blood pressure and enhances the capillaries.
- Wheat grass Juice can remove heavy metals from the body.
- Wheatgrass juice is great for blood disorders of all kinds
(TO GET THE FULL BENEFIT OF CHLOROPHYLL IT MUST BE FROM A LIVING PLANT)
Copyright © 2009 by Living Whole Foods, Inc.